Business Growth and Education Resources
- Small Business Administration: Get small business loans, register to bid on government contracts, and more!
- Small Business Development Center(s): Your complete listing of federally funded SBDC’s for the U.S.
- Federal Business Opportunities. If you are a minority/female owned business, why not compete for business specifically set aside for you? Up to 38,000 opportunities at any given time!
- Women Biz.Gov: The gateway for Women Owned businesses selling to the government.
- Business Statistics: Free statistics and financial ratios for businesses by industry; find out what the average firm in your industry spends and earns.
- Business Finance and Lending: This lender-matching service offers a range of useful information on various ways to finance a business.
- How to for Entrepreneurs: The Kauffman Foundation runs this site, which features hundreds of how-to articles for entrepreneurs, and data for policymakers.
- Market Trending and Research: Snapshots of consumer trends in different markets, from groceries to movies, by one of the oldest and biggest market-research firms
- E-commerce Business Know How: Even internet-illiterate entrepreneurs can learn almost everything they need to start an e-commerce business here.
- Small Business Advancement National Center: Small business researchers contribute to this trove of scholarly articles on small-business issues.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S.: The U.S. Census Bureau's comprehensive and authoritative rundown of statistics on America's economy and society
Associations and Organizations for Female Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC): The nation's leading advocate of women-owned businesses as suppliers to America's corporations. It also is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the United States.
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO): A dues based organization representing the interests of female organizations in all industries, with 80 chapters across the nation.